Wednesday, December 2, 2009

La Bella Vita


Thanks to Silvia for helping me out on that train reference. The scene was from Under the Tuscan Sun. Believe me when I say that I spent a good 15 minutes looking for the actual clip on YouTube--couldn't find it. Instead, I'll throw out the trailer and hopefully get someone to rent it this week.

What a delightful movie. This is most definitely a chick flick as I can't get my husband to sit through the whole thing. (He gives it a solid effort for about 30 minutes and then stealthily wanders away to the computer.)

When you're going through any life transition, this movie will make you feel better. Rotten tomatoes has it at 61%--I would say the solid late 70's would be a much more accurate rating.

I watched this movie two nights before my own trip to Italy just to get pumped up. The lovely truth is that Tuscany is just as gorgeous as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment