Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The (Anti) Climatic Conclusion to My Ghost Situation


A few people emailed/texted/called asking for updates on the odd activity going on around my new place, so I thought I would update here.

I had several lamp and unusual noise experiences since my last post, so I got over my apprehension about directly communicating with the energy and one day just third-eyed the situation. The lights and stair movement was coming from a woman named something like Doris/Delores who used to live here. She is a kind of cranky set-in-her-ways type, and honestly it seems that she is annoyed that I am a medium. Apparently, she likes to go around undetected, so she's not too keen on me being energetically/psychically sensitive.

So I put my Tibetan Singing Bowl to good use and cleared the entire place of any old energy. Wow! What a difference. All is well again, and I felt such a difference afterwards that I think I will clear my place about once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment