Friday, October 15, 2010

God the DJ

It's been my experience that God, our angels, and our loving guides use every avenue they can to speak to us. Pay attention to repetitive signs and messages and ask yourself, What is God trying to say here?

I've been having my own experience with this lately. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield is following me wherever I go. Car trips, doctor's offices, Pandora, I am hearing this song everywhere. I'm not sure what they want me to do with it. I have two thoughts. Either:

1. They are telling me to write.
I am unwritten . . .
The pen's in my hand . . .
Staring at the blank page before you . . .
No one else can speak the words on your lips . . .
Today is where your book begins . . .


2. They are telling me to be open to the possibilities of the future.
I'm undefined . . .
I'm just beginning . . .
Ending unplanned . . .
Reaching for something in the distance . . .
Release your inhibitions . . .
Live your life with arms wide open . . .
The rest is still unwritten . . .

I think both messages are important for me to hear right now, but I'm not sure which one they really want me to hear. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment