Monday, April 19, 2010

E.T. Phone Home


While I consider myself under a certain umbrella of paranormal philosophies and unconventional wisdom, many people also consider my gifts to be a good avenue to explore questions about extraterrestrial life. As with most things I've learned and shared on this blog, all of my insights come from readings that I have done, not any books, authors, or philosophies I've heard of and buy (or don't buy) into. But since it seems to come up, I'll offer my two cents in the mix. Sincerely, I mean it when I say "two cents;" I do not consider myself an authority or expert on any subject! I am trying to learn as much as I can and want to share what I have picked up.

My first encounter with the idea of life forms that are not of Earth came through a reading with a girl last fall. She said that she wanted to know why she was "having such a hard time in life." I was tempted to ask her to clarify what that meant, but instead I just asked that question and waited for a response. What I saw with my third eye was that she had spent at least one lifetime on at least one other planet and actually hadn't been to Earth much at all. The reality here on Earth was very different than the reality on this other planet, and it was a hard adjustment for her; however, part of her lesson here involved having compassion and understanding for all life forms in the universe, so taking a trip to Earth was part of the package.

I have to admit that before this reading, I hadn't explored the idea that much at all. Truthfully, I don't think I was ready for such ideas, but my reading with her got me thinking. These are the truths that I have arrived at through readings and contemplation.

#1 It is certainly possible that other planets exist which can harbor life forms.
Within this huge, expansive, unfathomable universe, there is more space and time than I think our tiny brains can comprehend. Our technology has only scratched the surface of possibilities.

#2 Our souls need to learn many lessons, and it's possible that some lessons would be learned better in an environment different than Earth.
From my reading with this girl in the fall, and in subsequent readings since, it seems that we are put in different scenarios that will speed up the progression of our soul. For example, if we need to learn about communication, we may be born with a condition that makes communication difficult. Therefore, it seems that by being on a different planet we are able to work on different parts of ourselves and it helps our understanding of the universe.

#3 At the end of the day, a soul is a soul. In a human body, in an animal body, within a Saint or within a serial killer, the core of each being is a soul or a spirit. So why couldn't a soul inhabit a body that was on a different planet than Earth?
It seems entirely possible and probable.

No comments:

Post a Comment