Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spiritual Road Trip Games


Thank you God for spring! After a long winter, not only is it getting warmer and the daylight is getting longer, but I'm out on the road all over the Midwest meeting new people and growing as a human being. Can it get any better?

With all of these expos, I'm spending a lot of time in the car. Here's a game for you that can mix it up from the old stand-by's like the license plate game or I Spy.

All you need is your car radio with a scan button. Pray, meditate, etc. for a few minutes, asking God, angels, and helpers to use this time of solitude to speak to you through music. Ask that they send you any messages you need to hear. Try to let them do the talking; don't ask any questions. Just simply ask, "What would you like me to know?"

Then, let the radio scan. Stop on a song you feel drawn to, and see what songs come up in the next few minutes. It's really fun! I'll tell you about my funny experience . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment