Monday, March 8, 2010

Oneness by Jeffrey Moses


I really don't know how to best explain this work. Oneness by Jeffrey Moses has a simple premise with a large impact. It's a compilation of the truths that can be found in most/all major religions. The beauty is that there's actually quite a bit of overlap when it comes to beliefs about life, love, and God.

Each page is so highly concentrated with wisdom. Just by reading at an average pace, you could get through the entire book in an afternoon. But this is the kind of book where you could spend 20 minutes mulling over 20 words. It's simple and profound.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the introduction by Mother Theresa! Oh my lord. Gorgeous.

I love the library and I check out 90% of what I read to save trees, money, and to support the common library. But this book is on my list of books to buy. When the world seems messy and the divine feels so far away and unclear, this is the book you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment