Friday, December 4, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Dear Tea,

Oh how I love thee. Let me count the ways.
  • I love that you come in thousands of flavors for my thousands of moods.
  • I love that in the summer you are refreshing and crisp.
  • I love that in the winter you warm me up, especially while reading or staring at my Christmas tree.
  • I love that you are cheaper than wine.
  • I love that you are less fattening than ice cream.
  • I love that scientists have proven that you are good for my body, although I would partake anyway even if you weren't. But thanks for the bonus!
  • I love that you come in cute packaging and have unique little bags to boot.

Tea you are nearly perfect, but seriously, what's with that English tea? Rough day or something?

Oh dear sweet Jesus and Buddha thank you for tea.

Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment