Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Misinformation

A few weekends ago I was in Minneapolis at the Edge Life Expo giving readings and learning all about "Minnesota nice." A woman came to me, worried, because she said she had seen other psychics who told her to leave her husband and she said she just couldn't do it.








I am always aghast at the things people have been told by other psychics. Here are just some of the doozies:
  • A psychic told me that my husband is going to die in two years.
  • A psychic told me that I'm going to get into a car accident that will kill my son.
  • A psychic told me that I am never going to like my job.

This is a big fear among a lot of people . . . that a psychic may tell them something they don't want to hear. But here's why I never tell anyone what to do. We all have free will, and the future is fluid and not fixed. This means that anything is possible. We all have the freedom to make our own decisions. Even your angels can give you advice, but at the end of the day, it's advice, not a command. A reading should make you feel empowered and hopeful about the future, aware of all of your options.

Anything that is "seen" by a psychic today can be changed tomorrow because of the gift of free will and the fluidity of the future. I remember this each day as a reminder of the power of the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment