Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooky Scary

This may be totally cliche, but I have to say that I love Halloween. Way before I was talking to the dead, I love love LOVED it. It's what Oprah calls "the layering effect." When you have multiple awesome experiences all at once, you get layered joy. For me, it the combination of the fall colors on the trees, the kitschy decorations, the crisp electrically-charged air, the chocolate, and the costumes!

I can't wait to have kids just to dress them up in absurd costumes. I would put Rocky through it, but he totally pouts when I try to put clothes on him and it takes out all of the fun.

I hope you have a fun, safe Halloween, whatever you are doing! I'll be in Valparaiso Saturday and Sunday for a Psychic fair.

I hope you get a laugh out of this video from "30 Rock." I heart that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment