Monday, August 10, 2009

"That's so weird! I was just thinking about you"


Have you ever called up a friend and this is the first thing they say to you? Do you ever say to yourself, "Man, I could go for an ice cream right now," only to have your husband surprise you with the treat just an hour later?

These are not coincidences! We are all connected to each other on an unconscious level at all times. I've seen this truth manifest itself during my readings many, many times. One time in particular, I was helping a woman understand the motivations and feelings of her boyfriend. While I was in the middle of communicating with him, he actually called her on the other line for the first time after two weeks of silence!

So exactly how are people aware of this kind of communication? At the unconscious level, they know exactly what is going on. On a conscious level, they might just have a hunch that they should call you, or they may feel happy or sad but not really know why. Or you may pop into their head but they can't explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment