Monday, August 10, 2009

Some of My Faves





I've had a love affair with DVR for the past two years, and along with my move I have cut DVR out of my life. Cold turkey! I am doing okay right now, but how this will play out once fall starts, I just don't know. So I thought we'd peer into my TV loves just for fun.

Favorite TV Shows:

5. Dancing with the Stars--The costumes are hideous and the banter is gag-inducing, but I love watching the dances. But what will I do when I can't fast forward through Tom Bergeron's bad jokes anymore? Only time will tell . . .

4. 30 Rock--This cast is so fabulous. Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, and Jack McBrayer will make me laugh out loud in any given episode.

3. Medium--This show makes me feel more normal! I can honestly relate to Allison's conundrums at times . . .

2. Mad Men--Jon Hamm plus 60's social commentary? Yes please.

1. Arrested Development--If I could make myself funny, this is the kind of funny I would be. I can't believe this show was ripped off the air. They've been talking about a movie in the works for so long that I'm thinking it's an urban legend, but I am actually crossing my fingers behind my back that it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment