Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No Answer. Call Back Later.



The number of entities I can speak with is truly amazing. Grandparents that have passed on, pets both living and deceased, guardian angels, and just about everything in between have all talked with me.

But every once in a blue moon, I get spiritually shot down--the spiritual cold shoulder if you will. Mary Anne will ask to talk to her ex-boyfriend, and he will show up, yell, and storm off before I can get in a single question. Other times, someone will ask about the future of their relationship with someone, and I will literally see a snowy screen like an old-school television has just gone out. So what's going on with these experiences?

Well, because of the indisputable free will that we all possess, angels, spirit guides, loved ones, and every one else has the option of refusing to engage in a psychic conversation. I cannot force anyone to give me information.

As for the short-circuit snowy screen, I am divinely guided by different people. Archangel Michael oversees all of my communication out of protection, but then there are also spirit guides, angels, and others who care very much about what information you may have. If it's not in your best interest to know something, or if they think that you will behave differently if you knew the information, they may block you from finding the answer.

It doesn't happen often, but every time it does I am in awe--first, because free will is a beautiful thing; and second, because that snowy screen is a reminder that we are never alone and have countless support on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment