Monday, December 6, 2010

Spotlights

I have had the blessed experience of meeting so many people who live bravely, with integrity, living a life with the purpose of making this world a better place. Teachers, mediums, artists, doctors . . . they are all great people. I also feel it's my duty to help others who are trying to do good in the world. With that said, I plan on trying to put a spotlight on others from time to time, hoping to bring attention to their causes.

If you know someone who is trying to make this world a better place, send their website/information my way. I believe we should all do what we can to help each other accomplish these goals, and simply sharing what we know with others is sometimes the best way to make this happen.

I'll also start featuring companies/non-profits that are doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment