Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spotlight/Gift Idea

As you may know, I love all things Indian. Indian food, Indian music, Indian design . . .

So when I ran across these, imagine my excitement! Punjammies are handmade in India by women who are safe (recused, escaped, released) after a period of forced prostitution. The company helps by providing a job with a fair trade wage, financial support for holistic care, and deposits into a savings account.

Plus, hello, these are gorgeous! I think they would make a great pair of sleep pants or just lounge-around-the-house pants.

2 comments:

  1. These are yummy! Thanks for sharing! BTW...is it possible for you to re-post your blog post titled "Jessica's Affirmations"? The link seems to be disabled and your post isn't available to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got an oopsie sneak preview there :) I accidentally put the wrong date on the post. I think I have it set to show up in January. But this is the video that I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg

    ReplyDelete