Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Distance Reiki for the Holidays

During the last holiday season, I raised money for Save the Children. This season, I meditated and asked God what charitable act I could offer this year, and so I'm offering the gift of Reiki.

If you don't know much about Reiki, please read about Reiki on my website under both "Reiki" and "Resources." In short, Reiki is benevolent energy that can be sent from a Reiki practitioner to a recepient. It heals on mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.

For this holiday, here's all you have to do to receive loving Reiki energy for yourself or a loved one:
  • Send me an email or give me a phone call.
  • Let me know the name and location of the recipient (i.e. Jane Smith in Los Angeles, California).
  • A sentence or two will help direct the Reiki energy (i.e. Jane is looking for a job in advertising and isn't having much luck, or Jane is having chronic back pain).
That's all you need to do! The Reiki will do the rest of the work. Every day I do devotional meditations, prayers, and Reiki, and I will simply incorporate your Reiki request into my Reiki session. If someone does not want to receive Reiki, don't worry, they won't. Just like everything else, our free will dictates whether or not we will receive it. The Reiki works from a distance, so I don't need to see the person face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment