Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Simplest Things


Last weekend I had the pleasure of participating in a holistic fair in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Most clients wanted Akashic readings, and a few just wanted the original. One reading was really enlightening, so I thought I would share it with you.

A woman wanted to connect with a man named "Jimmy." That's all she told me about him, just that she wanted to see if I could get in touch with Jimmy. The first thing I heard loud and clear was, "I love ya, kiddo," which I relayed to her.

Here's case in point how I know this is real. I don't say "love ya," I say love you. His voice was also distinctly male, a deep voice but soft at the same time. I also don't usually add the word "kiddo" to my declarations either.

This was all this woman needed to hear. She began sobbing, saying "that's him, that's him" over and over again. The reading continued and I let her know how he felt about different situations that were going on right now.

But here's the two lessons I learned from this reading that I think can really help anyone:

1. Many people are so, so scared that their loved ones are gone forever. Truly, they are not. Some are around us all the time, others take a look in now and then to see how we're doing, but they are not gone forever. As I see in reading after reading, they are much more at peace with this change in relationship status than we are. While we feel a longing, they do not; they get to see us whenever we want! We are the ones that struggle with their passing. Talk with your loved ones. Invite them to help you. They are listening and they will help as much as they can. Think of their passing as a change in the logistics of your relationship, not the end of it.

2. Another thing that came up in this woman's reading was that she felt immensely guilty for not being there at this man's passing. He seriously did not care at all. Here's roughly what he said: "What could you have said to me in that situation? I love you? I'm sorry? I'll never forget you? These are things I already know." It's just not important to them like it's important to us. If you've been holding on to this sadness, it's okay to let it go.

What I've noticed in my hundreds (maybe pushing a thousand now?) of readings as a medium is that when a person crosses over, only love remains. Most everything else falls away.

No comments:

Post a Comment