Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spiritual Brain Freeze


I love what I do. Possibly one of the most fun things about my passion (it's really not a job. seriously. it's way more awesome than that) is that I get to meet so many cool people. Yes, clients, I'm talking about you, but I'm also talking about your equally awesome people on the other side--the corral of saints, angels, grandmas, spirit guides, and pets that I get to talk to.

Every angel, every loved one, every pet, they all have their own personality. Some are spunky with a dry wit; some have a laundry list of information to pass on and talk so fast I can barely keep up.

If you've ever had a reading from me and I've stumbled and said, "Hold on a minute," especially if I'm talking with an angelic being, let me just explain why:

I see, hear, and feel responses from the beings I connect with, and they choose the format that I receive the information. Some are very verbal, others show me images, and most do a combination of all of these.

For some reason, in the angelic realm, they are able to communicate vast amounts of information in the blink of an eye. If you've ever studied the accounts of those with near death experiences, they will explain that without talking they just knew what each other was thinking, feeling, and saying in one second. It is like instantaneous communication.

It's a fabulous two seconds, let me tell ya; but then I have to try to relay all of that profound information, putting to words what I just felt and understood without words. The picture in this post is of Archangel Michael, who is my go-to helper and is guilty of giving me this kind of spiritual brain freeze. They are always so much more eloquent and explain so much better than I can!

So if I'm a bit tongue-tied, try to be patient! I'll put it to words eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment