Saturday, August 8, 2009

Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael is such an amazing, powerful energy. I think what sets him apart from other angels and beings is that he is so empathetic to the human condition. Sometimes, it seems that other entities are not able to understand how difficult it is to be a spiritual being in human form; but Archangel Michael, while he's never been human, is so generously empathetic. He never belittles our troubles, and truthfully he is my guide and my right-hand man for my spiritual gifts.

As I was giving a reading to a friend, he shared this beautiful insight which I'd love to share as I think it applies to all of us.

"Think of yourself as a star in the night sky. You shine brightly and beautifully, and if you were taken away from the night sky, the picture would not be the same. At the same time, you won't ever shine so brightly that you could overshadow other stars in the sky. You are just like this star. Without your place in the universe, the picture would change--the entire world would be different! Yet you are not so important to this world that your energy can drown out the significance of any other being in existence. And so we are all very important and very unimportant at the same time."

No comments:

Post a Comment